|Photo by Robin Bourdeau|
Everyone here in Stowe is hard at work preparing for MMSC's opening day this Saturday. The mountain has been hard at work maintaining it's base through this warm spell. Temps are expected to drop on Thursday and snow making temps should continue through the weekend.
Due to this crazy warm weather our schedule is still TBD. An official weekend schedule will be sent out Thursday night. Please keep an eye out for that email and a post on our social media sites.
All info will be updated at http://www.facebook.com/MMSCsnowboarding as well as http://mmscsnowboarding.blogspot.com/ and http://twitter.com/#!/MMSCSnowboard
Also for current schedule information and updates please use the snowboard calendar on our TEAMMMSC.org page. This calendar uses google cal. which can be linked to you iphone or android phone. Directions and more info on linking you phone with the calendar is coming in the next few days.
This Wednesday from 5-7 is the Burton kids softgoods roundtable. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early in order to provide plenty of time for organization. Pizza, snacks and drinks will be provided. If you have not yet RSVP'd please do so ASAP. Our GMG tumbling session will be pushed back to 7:30-8:30 for this night.
Dec. 9-10-11 MMSC Snowboarding will be holding a mini camp in Killington. Some details are still being worked out. But there are some details that are set.
Ticket prices will be as followed.
Young Adult (ages 13-18) $75
Junior (ages 12 & under) $66
Young Adult (ages 13-18) $103
Junior (ages 12 & under) $90
There are 8 spaces in dorm style lodging available for anyone who would like to travel and Stay with the coaches.
The coast will be $120 per person for 2 nights and transportation. (Food is not provided, money must be sent to buy food)
For families who will be traveling to Killington and staying with their riders there is a lodging discount that would be available. Please contact me for further details.
There will be a small charge yet to be determined to cover coaches cost.
In order for me to finalize these details please email me asap if your child plans to attend this camp. Please let me know if you would like you rider to travel and stay with the coaches or if you plan on traveling down to Killington and with your own lodging.
Also include if 2day or 3day camp will be attended.